Speaking & Training
Mr. Kurtz’s true passion has consistently been speaking and writing, he has published and spoken extensively throughout his entire career. Not only has Zak presented numerous times before professional legal and business organizations and private entities, he has also offered spoken at universities and provided. quarterly Continuing Education sessions to New York business and sales professionals.
Businesses, sports. teams and universities have recognized his capabilities in delivering relevant information in the following categories:
- Contract issues for entertainers and influencers
- Sports agents and compliance with league and state laws
- Creation and formation of business entities for entrepreneurs and start-ups
- Sports Law
- Software (SaaS) and technology contract
- GDPR, CCPA and the emergence of global data and privacy laws
- United States and International trademark and branding
- Sneaker Law: representing designers, corporations, resellers and YouTubers
He has established himself as a “Go To” person for transactional business areas to sports, entertainment, and fashion clients. He has been interviewed on news programs and blogs. Zak’s programs and training’s have been specifically developed for delivery to professionals working in the software/technology, sports, sneaker and fashion industries.
To inquire about Zak’s availability to speak at your next event or sports law conference, give him a call today at 540-230-2965 or email him at firstname.lastname@example.org.