Every business is built on contracts: contracts with customers, contracts with partners, contracts with employees and freelancers, contracts with service providers. A written contract gives you the assurances that these key relationships are protected and that everyone’s expectations are met. A good contract helps to defuse disputes and to allow work to proceed smoothly.
Depending upon the type of work that you do, you will need different types of contracts. A freelance photographer will have different needs than someone operating a restaurant. By working with an attorney you can learn which contracts you need and which contracts you might be able to hold off on.
We focus on the contracts that creative businesses need. Whether it’s an agreement between founders or with independent contractors, we have you covered.
Some examples of contracts our firm has experience with are:
- Influencer Agreements
- Software as a Service Agreements (SaaS)
- Escrow Agreements
- Representation Agreements for Athletes and Agents
- Statements of Work for services
- Lease/Rental Agreements
- Agency Agreements
- Employment and Independent Contractor Agreements
- Settlement & Release Agreements
- Mutual Non-Disclose Agreements
- Data Privacy Agreements
- Vendor Agreements
- Master Service Agreements
- Licensing Agreements